Friday, January 4, 2008

Northwest Migration In Canada

With all those statistics, especially the points made toward the end, the thought has occured to me that it is not unlike the America desribed in the Northwest Novels, which I'm taking a geuss take place within the next decade or so (2010-2023).

From this, it would seem that at least some of the regular white people in Canada, and most definitely in Alberta and British Columbia, would be even slightly receptive to the Northwest Imperative, this movement.

I don't mean the bourgeiouse or the wealthy, even the middle class. I'm talking working classes, and ranchers and farmers. I have noticed, and most assuredly you have too, that the wealthy classes are never the one's to join a revolution (maybe a few people, always are there exceptions), it's the People.

88
Nick

No comments: